Rabac hotel reservations – Rabac hotels: low rates, low rates, no booking fees, no cancellation fees.
Book hotel in Rabac online and save money: Find-croatia.com in partnership with Booking.com offers highly competitive rates for all types of hotels in Rabac, from affordable family hotels to the most luxurious ones. Booking.com, being established in 1996, is longtime Europe’s leader in online hotel reservations.
The reservation service is free of charge – At Find-Croatia.com you won’t be charged any booking fees, cancellation fees, or administration fees The reservation system is secure and your personal information and credit card is encrypted.
Best Price Guaranteed: We want you to pay the lowest price possible for your hotel. Should you find your hotel room, with the same booking conditions, at a lower rate on the internet after you have booked, we’ll match it. Just contact us within 24 hours of booking, with details.
- Mobile Homes Marina ★★★☆☆Surrounded by greenery, Camping Marina in Rabac offers air-conditioned mobile houses with covered terraces and panoramic views. Free private parking and Wi-Fi in public areas is provided. Prices from €49.00 – Number of rooms: 250 – Check Mobile Homes Marina, Rabac availability
- Hotel Valamar Sanfior ★★★★☆Hotel Valamar Sanfior is situated in Rabac in an oasis of green on a peninsula surrounded by beautiful beaches, 1 km from the town centre and 50 metres from the sea. Prices from €67.13 – Number of rooms: 111 – Check Hotel Valamar Sanfior, Rabac availability
- Adoral Hotel Apartments ★★★★☆Unwind in stylishly decorated, bright and sophisticated surroundings of the Adoral Hotel Apartments, which provide superbly equipped accommodation with magnificent sea views in Rabac. Prices from €72.00 – Number of rooms: 12 – Check Adoral Hotel Apartments, Rabac availability
- Sunrise Girandella Villas ★★☆☆☆Situated above the stunningly beautiful and tidy beaches and the crystal clear sea, surrounded by lush Mediterranean vegetation, Sunrise Girandella villas offer an ideal option for a family vacation. Prices from €49.50 – Number of rooms: 18 – Check Sunrise Girandella Villas, Rabac availability
- Hotel Villa Annette ★★★★☆This small, charming hotel is located in a protected part of the hill overlooking the bay of Rabac, offering beautiful panoramic views over the Kvarner bay and the islands of Cres, Lošinj and Unije. Prices from €99.00 – Number of rooms: 12 – Check Hotel Villa Annette, Rabac availability
- Hotel Marina ★★★☆☆Hotel Marina, only 700m from the centre of Rabac, offers rooms with sea view. Guests can play beach volleyball or have fun in the aquapark. Prices from €41.40 – Number of rooms: 108 – Check Hotel Marina, Rabac availability
- All Inclusive Light Allegro Hotel ★★★☆☆Shaded by pine forests on the St. Andrea Peninsula, Allegro Hotel is 700 metres from the centre of Rabac. It offers an all-inclusive programme and fully air-conditioned rooms. The all-day entertainment programmes will delight you and your children. Prices from €93.60 – Number of rooms: 164 – Check All Inclusive Light Allegro Hotel, Rabac availability
- Hotel Mimosa ★★★☆☆This comfortable hotel is located only 50 metres from the beach in Rabac, directly on one of Croatia’s most beautiful bays. Part of the “Flower Hotel Complex” (Complesso dei Fiori), the Mimosa has 7 floors and 2 lifts. Prices from €38.70 – Number of rooms: 221 – Check Hotel Mimosa, Rabac availability
- Girandella Tourist Village ★★☆☆☆Only 100 metres from the pebbly Blue Flag beach in Rabac, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant with panoramic views, a bistro and bars. Prices from €45.00 – Number of rooms: 353 – Check Girandella Tourist Village, Rabac availability
- Miramar Hotel ★★★☆☆Miramar Hotel is situated on the St. Andrija peninsula, only 700 metres from the centre of Rabac and offers you air-conditioned rooms, most of them with sea views. Full-day animation programmes provide entertainment for guests of all ages. Prices from €57.60 – Number of rooms: 165 – Check Miramar Hotel, Rabac availability
- Albona Hotel & Residence ★★★☆☆The Albona Hotel & Residence offers panoramic views of the sea and the Kvarner islands. It is located about 150 metres from the beach and features a salt-water outdoor pool. Each apartment has a balcony and a fully equipped kitchen. Prices from €40.50 – Number of rooms: 171 – Check Albona Hotel & Residence, Rabac availability
- Apartments Lanterna Rabac ★★☆☆☆Only a kilometre and a half from the town of Rabac, in a peaceful green oasis, surrounded by scented Mediterranean vegetation, enjoy a magnificent view of the sea and beautiful beaches marked with the Blue Flag. Prices from €25.20 – Number of rooms: 127 – Check Apartments Lanterna Rabac, Rabac availability
- Hotel Hedera ★★★☆☆This peaceful and quiet hotel is located only 50 metres from the beach in Rabac, one of Croatia’s most beautiful bays. Prices from €38.70 – Number of rooms: 244 – Check Hotel Hedera, Rabac availability
- Mediteran Residence ★★☆☆☆Overlooking a romantic bay with a nice pebble beach, the hotel is perfect for all those who love the sun, sports and the sea. Tennis courts and a blue flage beach are located in the immediate vicinity. Prices from €37.80 – Number of rooms: 110 – Check Mediteran Residence, Rabac availability
- Valamar Bellevue Hotel & Residence ★★★★☆Superior service and a beautiful view of the sea and the Kvarner islands makes this hotel, only one hundred metres from the sea, ideal for family holidays and for holding seminars, congresses and business meetings. Prices from €76.63 – Number of rooms: 171 – Check Valamar Bellevue Hotel & Residence, Rabac availability
Getting to Rabac:
- Flights: The nearest airport to town is Pula Airport on about 50 km away – all info is here
- Buses : Daily bus service connects Rabac with Umag, Porec, Rovinj and other Istrian places as well as with Rijeka, Zagreb and other places in Croatia – check timetables here
- Ferries: The easiest way to get to Rabac from Italy to take ferry from Venice to Rabac. The journey takes just about 4 hrs. See prices & info here and for return here
- More info about Rabac on official tourist board site here