Lastovo is the Adriatic island located in the very centre of Adriatic sea. It has rich undrwater life as well as lot of wooden covered areas. Lastovo is famouse for it’s fishing resources – bluefish, lobsters , John Dory etc.. The island spreads over 50 square kilometers.
The coast of Lastovo is often steep and surrounded with deep, clean and clear sea. Lastovo has two large bays – Skrivena luka – located on the southern part of Lastovo, between the cape of Strizevo and the cape of Veliko more.
Other bay is Veli Lago and Mali Lago, bays that are connected by a narrow passage. Lastovo is an ideal place for peaceful vacations, far from the usual crowd of tourists. Quality accommodation facilities (hotel, apartments), home-made food (Lastovo is famous for spiny lobsters) and exquisite wines, as well as sports and recreational opportunities – yachting, surfing, fishing – guarantee a pleasant stay.
Especially attractive are excursions by boat to the islands and islets of the Lastovo archipelago, with bathing and fish picnic opportunities…
Accommodation on Lastovo: Lastovo hotel reservations – Lastovo hotels: low rates, no booking fees, no cancellation fees. Save money! online hotel reservations in partnership with Booking.com
- Hotel Solitudo ★★★☆☆ “Hotel Solitudo is situated in the small village of Pasadur and surrounded by a lush pine wood, beautiful natural beaches and a crystal-clear sea. Pasadur is located on one of the most stunning islands of Dalmatia – Lastovo.” Prices from €11 – Number of rooms: 72 – Check Hotel Solitudo, Lastovo – Ubli/Pasadur availability
- Apartments Velo Lago ★★★☆☆
Located directly by the sea on the remote Lastovo Island, the Apartments Velo Lago is a typical Dalmatian white washed villa. It offers air-conditioned apartments with large balconies overlooking the Adriatic Sea. Prices from €115.00 – Number of rooms: 4 – Check Apartments Velo Lago, Lastovo availability
- Apartments Silvana ★★★☆☆
Providing accommodation units with sea views, Apartments Silvana is located 180 metres away from the beach, in the village of Skrivena Luka. Every apartment has a balcony and LCD satellite TV. Prices from €55.00 – Number of rooms: 3 – Check Apartments Silvana, Lastovo availability
- All hotels in Lastovo, book here!
Pasadur (island of Lastovo)
Pasadur is placed on the western side of the southern Dalmatian island of Lastovo – the furthest inhabited island from the mainland. The place is 3 km north of the ferry port Ubli. There are rocky beaches with swimming areas in front of private houses on the island. Diving enthusiasts can explore the magnificent underwaters of the island and even see octopuses and schools of fish.
The cluster of the rocky islands surrounding Lastovo goes divided into two groups. Among those to the west Susac is the largest one. For those coming by boat, a trip to the islets of Lastovo archipelago – Lastovnjaci, Mrcara and Susac – are good to visit.
- Lastovo Travel Guide – small guide to Lastovo
- Ferries to Lastovo Island – comprehensive listing of all ferries to Island of Lastovo, includes info about ferry ports, schedules, maps and news.
- Lastovo Weather : Weather forecast and info for Island Lastovo
- Camping on Lastovo –
- Lastovo Island Tourist Office – General information for tourists, apartments, rooms, restaurants, events, links.
- Map of Lastovo and surrounding area – includes Peljesac, Dubrovnik, Korcula, Mljet and Elafiti ISlands – Sipan, Lopud and Kolocep.
- Lastovo is served by daily ferry crossing from Split and Vela Luka – for ferry timetables from /to Lastovo check Jadrolinija ferry page .
- Check also this link about Lastovo Nature Park : http://www.korculainfo.com/blog/index.php/lastovo-nature-park-proposal-discussion/