Bus to Croatia
Travelling to Croatia by bus is usually the cheapest option to arrive Croatia. There are various bus routes that connect Croatia from various countries in its neighborhood.
Buses from Italy to Croatia:
Buses from Italy to Croatia run from several places in Italy that are close to Croatian border:
- Buses from Venice to Pula (Pola)
- Buses from Trieste to Pula, Opatija (Abbazia), Rijeka (Fiume) and further south all the way along the coast to Dubrovnik, stopping at various points along the way .. Link to buses timetable from Italy to Croatia can be found here
- It is not possible to book your bus ticket online, but there is always plenty of places available on these routes as lot of locals use these routes to travel to and from Italy and Croatia on daily basis.
Buses from Slovenia to Croatia:
- As Slovenia is Croatia’s neighboring country, there are various bus services from Piran, Koper and Portoroz in Slovenia to Istrian places of Porec, Rovinj and Pula.
- There are also at least two daily buses services that regularly connects Ljubljana with Zagreb, Rijeka and Split.
- Link to bus timetables from Slovenia to Croatia can be found here
- It is not possible to book your bus ticket online, but there is always plenty of places available on these routes as lot of locals use these routes to travel to and from Slovenia and Croatia on daily basis.
Buses from Bosnia and Serbia to Croatia:
- Regular bus services connects Croatia with Bosnia, Montenegro and Serbia. Plenty of buses are available for variety of routes from places like Sarajevo, Beograd, Mostar, Podgorica etc..
Buses from UK to Croatia:
- There are variety of bus services that run from London UK to Croatia. The journey takes about 30 hours. All bus connections from UK to Croatia can be found at National Express website
Bus Travel in Croatia Forum – Getting around by bus in Croatia – for questions and answers about travelling by bus in Croatia.