Croatia Tourist Figures January to July 2007
The latest available figures from Central Bureau of Statistics of Croatia regarding Croatian tourism are following :
- In the first seven months of 2007 Croatia recorded an increase in the number of tourists and overnight stays in relation to the same period of 2006.
- In July 2007, the number of tourists increased by 3.3 percent in relation to the same month last year, while the number of overnight stays in the same month rose by 6.6 percent.
- In the first seven months, the number of visitors to Croatia increased by 8.4 percent in relation to the same period of 2006, while the number of overnight stays rose by 6.7 percent.
- A total of 2,645,089 tourists visited Croatia in July and recorded 16,523,581 overnight stays.
- Comparing to last year’s July, the number of tourists this July increased by 3.3 percent and the number of overnight stays rose by 6.6 percent.Source : Hina