Ferries from Italy to Croatia
Some ferries that sail to Croatia from Italy sail all year round, while others ferries between Italy and Croatia sail in the summers only. As these two countries share the Adriatic Sea, all ferries that sail from there to here are crossing that body of water. In the summers, there are daily ferries that operate while in the offseason at the present there is only Ancona to Split ferry.
Car and Passenger Ferries from Italy to Croatia:
- Ferry from Ancona to Split – Ferry Ancona – Split – the Island of Hvar is Jadrolinija’s ferry line that sails across the Adriatic Sea between Ancona in Italy and Croatian port of Split. In the high season, it also continues to the town of Stari Grad on the Island of Hvar several times a week. The ferry line that also stops in Stari grad is in operation during tourist season. During the winter months this ferry line sails between Split and Ancona only.
- Ferry from Ancona to Zadar – Ferry Ancona – Zadar is Jadrolinija’s ferry line that sails between Ancona in Italy and Croatian port of Zadar. The ferry line is in operation during tourist season. It does not sail during the winter months.
- Ferry from Bari to Dubrovnik – Ferry line Bari to Dubrovnik is run by Jadrolinija ferry company all year around.
- Ferry from Pescara to Split and Hvar Island – Pescara-Hvar (Stari Grad) – Split ferry line is run by SNAV ferry company. It operates in summers only.
- For all Italy to Croatia updated timetables, schedules & online booking go to croatiaferries.com website.
Foot Passenger-only Ferries from Italy to Croatia:
- Ferry from Venice, Italy to Porec, Rovinj, Pula, Rabac, and Mali Losinj in Istria– this is foot passenger only service that runs between April and October. See info and the map of Venice to Croatia ferries
- Ferry from Trieste to Portoroz, Porec, Rovinj, Pula and Mali Losinj – this ferry sails between April and September. It is run by LibertyLines, the Italian ferry company.
- Ferries from Cesenatico and Pesaro to Mali Losinj, Rab, Rovinj, Novalja (Pag) – this ferry line sails in July and August only. It is run by Gomo Viaggi, the Italian ferry company.
- Ferry from Termoli to Lastovo and Korcula – These ferries are run by Larivera Lines and are in service during the summers only. At the moment, this line is discontinued.
Here above is a playlist of ferries that are operating between Italian and Croatian coast.
- Ferries Croatia Forum – ask questions and find answers at our ferry travel forum
- Venice to Croatia Ferry Map – a simple map of all ferries that sail from Venice to Istrian coast.
- Map of North Adriatic ferry lines
- Croatian Ferries Blog – check latest ferry news at our ferry blog