Gay and Lesbian Zagreb
Zagreb Gay Clubs and Bars
- Gay Bar Rush: Address: Amruševa 10. Working hours: Friday: 11 PM – 5 AM (commercial hits) Saturday: 11 PM – 5 AM (house)Closed on other days. Entrance fee: 30 kn (4.11 €). Recently opened gay bar in the centre of Zagreb.
- G Bar: Address: Mesnicka 36. Working hours: Monday – Thursday: 5 PM – 1 AM Friday – Saturday: 5 PM – 2 AM Sunday: 5 PM – 1 AM. Entrance fee: none. Zagreb’s popular gay bar.Two floors. Crowded on weekends. Web: http://www.g-bar.hr/
Zagreb Gay /Lesbian-friendly cafes
- Cafe Vimpi: Lesbian-friendly cafe in centre of Zagreb – Miškecov prolaz 3, tel. (+385-1) 481 92 30
- Kic: Address: Preradoviceva 5. Working hours: Monday – Saturday: 9 AM – 11 PMSunday: 12 AM – 11 PM. A gay-friendly internet cafe in the centre
- Mama – Address: Preradoviceva 18. Working hours: Monday – Sunday: 1 PM – 9 PM. A cultural and multimedia centre with a gay-friendly internet cafe. The cafe is in the backyard of Preradoviceva street. Web: http://www.mi2.hr/
- Booksa – Address: Marticeva 14a. Working hours: Tuesday – Sunday: 9 AM – 11 PM. Closed on Mondays.Booksa is the meeting place of a literary association started up by three young women writers. As well as coffee and tea, you can find out about readings and workshops.The atmosphere in the café is laid back. Web : http://www.booksa.hr/
- Sauna David: Address: Ivana Broza 8a, courtyard Open every day: 4 PM – 11 PM. Web site: www.sauna-aquateam.hr Gay owned and gay-friendly sauna. Bar, finn sauna, turkish sauna, fitness room, internet, rest-room and video-room. Price 80 HRK, about 10 Euro.
- Sauna Bumerang: Address: Trg Marka Marulica 2, Open every day 3 PM – 12 PM. Web site: www.bumerang.hr. Gay owned and gay-friendly sauna
Check Gay-friendly Accommodation in Zagreb!