Split Airport (SPU) is located in Kastela/Resnik, a small place, 25 kilometers west of Split and 6 km East of Trogir. It is locally called Zracna Luka Split. The airport serves Split, Trogir and wider Dalmatia inclusive of the Dalmatian Islands.
Split Airport is the second largest in Croatia in terms of passenger numbers, an important hub for Croatia Airlines offering flights to many European cities – London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Paris. There is one airport terminal that serves both domestic and international flights.
Most of the international flights to Split operate from April to October only – during tourist season.
- Money exchange office
- Coffee shop
- Snack bar
- Vip lounge
- Business lounge
- Airport Parking: One parking lot with 200 spaces – free for the first 15 minutes.
WIFI & Internet
- WiFi is free and is available in 30 minutes increments.
- Mobile Charging – Numerous USB ports and outlets are available
Getting To/From The Airport
The best way to get from Split airport to the city center and ferry port is to take either a local taxi or bus shuttle – see all details here.
- Local bus route 37 has a stop close to the airport and will provide connections to Split and Trogir. For schedules, fares and route detail check with Promet Split website
- The Airport shuttle bus takes passengers from the airport to the ferry port, bus terminal and railway station. For schedules, fares and route detail check the Pleso Prijevoz website.
ZRACNA LUKA SPLIT – Kaštela – Cesta dr. Franje Tudjmana 96 – 21216 Kastel Stafilic, HRVATSKA – Telefon: ++385 (0)21 203 555 – Fax: ++385 (0)21 203 422 web: www.split-airport.hr